I personally think it’s pretty clear that it wasn’t. People that think it was a hoax are absolutely delusional, and disrespectful. For example, in May of this year a Sandy Hook “truther” defaced a memorial of one of the victims and told her mother that her daughter never existed…
Everything that supposedly shows that it was a “hoax” can be explained:
1. If Emilie Parker was killed in Sandy Hook then why is she pictured with Obama? - That’s her little sister wearing her dress.
2. Why were certain memorial pages were set up before the shooting? - That’s a common glitch with google searches. The results are often imprecise.http://twitpic.com/bw0x6q here’s one on Sandy Hook from 1983…
3. Who is the man running from the woods with police chasing him? - That was a father of a student in the school. He heard the gunshots and ran.
4. People reported seeing multiple shooters - In the chaos of a situation like a mass shooting, misinformation and confusion are rife. People tend to forget what they actually saw, and that’s why eyewitness testimony is referred to as “notoriously unreliable”.
5. Why are there no ambulances on the scene? - There was: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/connecticut-school-shooting-official-says-gunman-killed-85094.html
6. Why is the woman acting as James Holmes attorney acting as a parent of a student? - http://imgur.com/r/conspiracy/5sdWN she isn’t. If you look at a better quality image you can clearly see they are two different people: http://i.imgur.com/f4AC8.jpg
7. Why was Adam Lanza’s rifle still in his car if that is what he used to kill his victims with? - The gun being removed from Lanza’s car was a shotgun that he didn’t use. The guns he took with him were found inside the school.
Conspiracy theories appear to be a way of reacting to uncertainty and powerlessness. People don’t like to feel as though something as catastrophic as this can happen without something as powerful as the government being behind it.
how do you fight what’s inside?
Valentino Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear
VALENTINO S/S 2015
A teenage vow in a parking lot, Till tonight do us part..